1. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs;
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes;
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefit policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants;
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents;
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases;
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit;
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses;
3. MARKETING MANAGER
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings;
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services;
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction;
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities;
4. STATES' REPRESENTATIVES
- Answer customers' questions about services, prices and uses.
- Educate, motivate and mobile affiliates for account recruitment.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate service, explain features, and solicit sign-ups;
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences;
5. YERYMS CONSULTANTS
- This is where all the fun is. You get to be interactive, make t-shirts and other gifts and run both online and offline events. The job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Establish and maintain relationships with academics, professionals and entrepreneurs for effective and efficient membership experience.
- Educate and sensitize clients and prospects about issues, events and programs of Yeryms.
- Identify prospective clients by using business directories, following leads from existing members, participating in schools, organizations, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Assisting new members by inputting and submitting profiles to the Admin for content development, review and upload.
6. CONTENT WRITERS/REVIEWERS
We are looking for someone that can look through a large number of submissions and able to fully review and rewrite them. You will also need to have strong ability to analyze and form an opinion on various forms of content, while also having a passion to want to share valuable information with others. Contact us if you are interested.